Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bea picked LIU-Brooklyn to with the NCAA Tournament

Okay, that's not true. But I have been watching a great deal of basketball with her.

It's been almost 4 months since I updated this blog. I used that time to build and open a comedy club. The Laughing Devil is now up and running (and successful) in Long Island City, NY, and I expect all of you to attend a show shortly.

A ton has happened in that time, and I hope to fill you in on all of it. The big things are that we got a king bed that Bea loves disappearing in (yes, we let her in our bed now), and Bea has some knee problems. The two don't combine well as Bea likes to jump up on the bed. The good news is that all the build out I've done at the comedy club has taught me enough that I can build her a ramp. Thanks for being patient while I've been working, Bea - you will be rewarded.

Bea and Sara and I are now watching Florida State try to bust up my bracket. Okay, so Sara is looking at pictures of me and Bea, and Bea is burried in the king bed. But the overall point is that I'm back to updating, and Cincinatti better win.



Taken in a hotel, when Bea cared about what was on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment